Garlic rice or sinangag in Tagalog is the most popular breakfast in the Philippines. And here is my very own recipe, I hope you will like it and will try it to your home 😄
- 5 cups left-over rice with salt
- 1/8 butter
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- In the hot frying pan melt the 1/8 butter.
- Saute the 5 cloves of garlic for a minute.
- Add the mixed vegetables until its already cooked.
- Put the left-over rice with salt, add salt as needed. Mix, mix, mix!!!
- When the rice is already well blended. Put the 2 beaten eggs to the pan and mix it well.
- Put it on a nice serving plate and share it to you love one ❤
This serves up to 5 persons and you can change the mixed vegetables to hot dogs, leftover fried fish or chicken or just a plain garlic rice. Enjoy! 🍚
– Ann 😉