Today we made homemade nachos and I just want to share the recipe we made 🙂
- Barbecue Chips
- Grated Cheese
- Homemade Cheeses Sauce (made from cheese spread and small amount of hot water halo lang ng halo)
- May0-Ketchup Sauce ( made from mixed mayo and ketchup then I put some sugar, black pepper din and chili flakes so ang taste nya is sweet and konting spicy)
- Ground Pork (for this one we saute the ground pork with garlic and tomato then add one pouch of tomato paste and salt and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.)
- Put the chips on a plate.
- Top the chips with ground pork.
- Pour some Cheese Sauce or Mayo-Ketchup Sauce (depende kung anung gusto nyong flavor if regular or cheesy nachos pwede din naman na paghaluin yung dalawang sauce if you want)
- And add grated cheese.
So that’s our homemade nachos recipe. I hope you will like this.
– Ann 😉